Some people call argan oil the black gold of beauty experts. This is because this is a product that actually have a lot of effective applications.
The nutrients and special ingredients that make up argan oil has actually benefited many women in Morocco for hundreds of years. Recently, many women all over the world has discovered just how wonderful argan oil is in terms of beauty applications.
It can actually used in many ways to beautify a woman. For those who wish to know more, here are five basic uses for argan oil that many veteran beauty experts recommend. Note that these suggested applications basically use pure 100% argan oil.
This article does not discuss the uses of argan oil based beauty products.
- Face moisturizer – for those who have a preferred moisturizing lotion, they can try to use argan oil to enhance the moisturizing action of the lotion. One can add one to two drops of argan oil to the amount of lotion one is applying to their skin. Argan oil contains a lot of special nutrients that help enhance moisture build up and retention on the skin. This helps keep the skin well moisturized and dry free at all times.
- Rejuvenating face mask – by adding a few drops of argan oil to any ordinary mud pack that one buys from the store, one can rejuvenate their skin much better. Argan oil nourishes the skin and when combined with other equally nourishing products, the skin is definitely made healthier and well rejuvenated.
- Hydrating toner – no woman can live without facial toner. Every time after they wash their face, they immediately use facial toner. Unfortunately most toners tend to dehydrate the skin because they are alcohol based. However, if they add a bit of argan oil to their facial toner, they can counteract the drying effects of the toner and actually give it moisturizing or hydrating properties.
- Make the face glow – for those who have a hard time getting the perfect “glow” level from their makeup; it is great to add argan oil to their favorite face make up. This ensures that they actually have a face that glows but does not shine like one who has an excess of facial oil on their skin. It is always nice to make the face glow.
- Rejuvenate the lips – argan oil can be combined with vanilla extract and brown sugar to form an exfoliating lip scrub. This really helps keep the skin young and well rejuvenated. The argan oil nourishes the lips and the scrub effectively removes and dead skin cells from the lips. This helps facilitate the growth of new cells on the lips and thus make the lips younger.
Argan oil definitely has a lot of uses. This is the main reason why this product is very popular worldwide.
Women who want to remain beautiful for as long as possible will definitely appreciate what argan oil can do for them. This is why they want to try it out themselves.